Saturday, 11 May 2013

Lara Croft Cosplay

Today I thought I would make a shout-out to an awesome Tomb Raider fansite that has been going around for quite a while now. laracroftcosplay.com is a site I have found myself visiting very often recently! The site is purely based around cosplaying Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider games and has been a real ascet to a school project that I am working on. I'll get to that at a later date ;)

Julie, Ornella, Lisa and Cindy 
Sara, the site admin, posts easy, low budget tutorials on how to make Lara's gear, hair, makeup and such from the games and even a tutorial on Sam's headress from the latest Tomb Raider. The ice axe, two-way radio, Lara's trousers, rifle, pistol and even the competition bow have all been made at low prices and I am literally itching to see more!

Don't worry, it's not just the new Tomb Raider she does tutorials on. There are quite a few classic ones from later games like Lara's signature backpack, holsters, pistols and more that I'm also looking forward to more for.

laracroftcosplay.com also features galleries that Lara Croft cosplayers have sent in with their representation of the lead heroine. All the cosplayers work really pays off, pretty much all of the pictures in the gallery look awesome!

I highly recommend you check out this awesome site. Thinking of cosplaying Lara Croft? This is the place to be!

laracroftcosplay.com

3 comments:

  1. Yes! LCC is an awesome site packed with tons of useful information. And what a nice, supportive community. Truly an asset to the TR fandom. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we can call the community a "fandom" now ^^

      Delete
  2. Best anime in 2012 can be Sword Art Online and so what about the best anime in 2013? Definitely is Attack on Titan, if you ever watch this amazing anime, you will absolutely love it and for cosplay, personally love to cosplay as Mikasa Ackerman or Sasha Braus; for cosplay costumes, I prefer in www.cosplayfield.com! Fast shipping and nice costumes, and of course it own all kinds of anime cosplay costumes, and always keep working for the nice service and costumes!

    ReplyDelete